Don’t Go Nuts is Now Hiring
Don’t Go Nuts is now hiring “Care-bakers” and warehouse/shipping team members. If you’re seeking a deeply meaningful position, join us in our nut-free facility, making and shipping safe foods for kids with peanut and tree-nut allergies. This is an opportunity to be part of a hard-working, talented, productive team in a company with a caring and socially conscious culture.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Starting at $13/hr
Apply at Pinto Barn, 123 G St., Salida, Colorado, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. M-F by Wednesday, September 23. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. Email inquiries to Kim Cobbs, 719-539-9100.
Physical Demands for Food Production and Warehouse: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Talking and hearing in an environment while wearing hearing protection equipment;
- Remaining in an upright position at a work station without moving about;
- Standing for extended times on concrete floors and support mats;
- Using hands to seize, hold, grasp or turn and reach with hands and arms. Tasks will involve repetitive motions and movements.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds;
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products and maintain the production pace of other team members with attention to detail.
Trackback from your site.