Crispy Gorilla Power Treats
1 1/2 T butter
2 C marshmallows
3 C puffed rice cereal
2 Don’t Go Nuts Gorilla Power bars, chopped
1. Grease an 8×11 pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
3. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted and combined.
4. Stir in cereal and chopped Gorilla Power bars.
5. Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
6. Cut into desired serving sizes, or use your favorite cookie cutter to create individual treats. (Spray cookie cutter with cooking spray to prevent sticking.)
Trackback from your site.