Two incredibly delicious layers come together in one ultimate treat!
2 C white chocolate chips
2 1/2 C Don’t Go Nuts Slightly Sweet spread (divided)
2 1/2 C crisp rice cereal (divided)
1 1/2 C Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
1 T Unsalted Butter
1. Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 1 minute, stir.
3. Add 1 C Slightly Sweet spread, heat 30 seconds, stir.
4. Add mixture to 1 C crisp rice cereal.
5. Pour mixture into pan and put in freezer to chill.
6. Microwave semi-sweet chips for 1 minute, stir.
7. Add 1 1/2 C Slightly Sweet spread and butter, heat 30 seconds, stir.
8. Add mixture to 1 1/2 C crisp rice cereal.
9. Remove pan from freezer once first layer is set. Add second layer to pan and freeze one hour before serving.
10. Let sit at room temperature about 10 minutes to make cutting easier.