Triple Chocolate Sweet Potato Flour Brownies
There's only one way to make brownies better: Triple the chocolate flavor!
We took inspiration from Edward and Sons' Sweet Potato Flour Chocolate Chip Blondies!, subbing out the walnuts and almond butter for a nut free, gluten free, extra chocolatey treat packed with our Chocolate Spread!
Here's how to make 8 brownies:
1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax + 3 tablespoons warm water)⠀
1/2 cup Don't Go Nuts Chocolate Spread
2/3 cup coconut sugar⠀
1/4 cup coconut milk⠀
1 teaspoon vanilla extract⠀
1 cup Let’s Do Organic Sweet Potato Flour⠀
1 teaspoon baking powder⠀
1 teaspoon cinnamon⠀
1/4 teaspoon salt⠀
1/2 cup cocoa powder⠀
1/3 cup chocolate chips⠀⠀
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.⠀
- Prepare the flax egg and set aside to gel.⠀
- Whisk together the Chocolate Spread, coconut sugar, flax egg, coconut milk, and vanilla.⠀
- Add the sweet potato flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.⠀
- Fold in the chocolate chips.⠀
- Spread batter into a greased loaf pan, smoothing the top (and maybe adding a few extra chocolate chips!)⠀
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF until edges are lightly browned.⠀
- Cool, then slice and eat!