Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Dough
The holidays just got even happier 🍫
If you're like us, it's hard to get through all that seasonal baking without stealing some of the cookie dough. So we put our thinking caps on and came up with a GAME CHANGER: Chocolate Peppermint edible cookie dough...made with our Chocolate Soy Spread 😋 Better yet, it's magically made with black beans for a guilt-free treat.
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans drained, rinsed, pat dry with a towel
- 3/4 cup Don’t Go Nuts Chocolate Soy Spread
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes (we recommend Yum Earth’s)
- Blend together the beans, Chocolate Soy Spread, pure maple syrup and sea salt in a food processor or blender for about 10 seconds.
- Once it is a dough-like consistency stir in the chocolate chips and crushed candy canes.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.